Bobcat Mount !

huntingal you beat me to the punch!!! I hope you didn't have to pay for all the extra make up the cat is wearing!! I would have left that at the shop and demanded any down payment I made back.

Originally Posted By: justin10mmMaybe you should have spent the money on brushes and paint.

yeah sorry im redoing ANOTHER room for my trophies....maybe someday you will know what thats like

Originally Posted By: justin10mmMaybe you should have spent the money on brushes and paint.

Unnecessary... the man is in the process of remodeling a room; he didn’t ask for opinions regarding the room and that isn’t your business to comment on it. Perhaps you could spend some time formulating a respectful post that is on topic before typing a reply.

coyote 321, never seen a northern cat since i live in AZ, dont want to hurt your feelings, but that mount... isnt all that great, hope you didnt pay too much...

Originally Posted By: emeraldterriers1nothing wrong with being honest...

I must have misread the post; I didn’t realize the poster was soliciting opinions on the quality of the mount. If he did that then yes, honesty is in order. Otherwise maybe the old rule about “If you don’t have anything good to say…” I dunno, maybe I’m just grumpy tonight or it could be food for thought…
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: shanedoggcoyote 321, never seen a northern cat since i live in AZ, dont want to hurt your feelings, but that mount... isnt all that great, hope you didnt pay too much...

low blow man jeeze......

Maybe I am reading into this wrong, but there is a difference between being honest and just plain mean.

Congrats on getting a nice Bobcat. Many hunters will go their entire lives hunting and never get one.

Enjoy your bobcat and your remodel.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiMaybe I am reading into this wrong, but there is a difference between being honest and just plain mean.

Congrats on getting a nice Bobcat. Many hunters will go their entire lives hunting and never get one.

Enjoy your bobcat and your remodel.

I agree

coyote321 pictures don't do a mount justice sometimes. If you think your bobcat is a masterpiece then that is all that matters, don't pay no mind to what all these yahoos that probably don't have one on there wall have to say.
congrats on the bobcat

sorry girls didn't mean to step on toes... if coyote 321 is happy with his mount then by all means nice and congrats, if someone else has a opionion don't bite his head off for being different.all i was saying its nice to see someone one speak his mind without sugar coating it all to pieces.

Are you guys for real? I honestly figured this guy was joking using words like "Masterpiece" and "Rave all day long". How would you like it if Coyote321 raved to you he has a great taxidermist and you took your mount to this hack, you would be fired up.Coyote321 do yourself a favor and find someone else to mount your prized trophies and let this guy do the work he deserves, none!

+1 emeraldterriers1, and i kinda thought same way as wildwv also, i really though he was joking using "rave all day", jump on me if you want to but dang anybody that looked at the front legs or the way he looks like he is being choked could see "masterpiece" dont fit, i would hate to think somebody reccomended that guy to me to use, now if that was his first cat, heck of a job

Taxidermy Mounts preserve the memory of a past adventure and allow the Hunter to relive his or her experience for many years.

That being said, Cats, of any type, are truly the most difficult to bring back to life, even by the most gifted Taxidermist.

Beauty and quality is in the eye of the beholder.

BOBCAT.jpg

Back